About Me

Wednesday 29 February 2012

Crop tops summer


I absolutely love this type of fashion, only discovering later that some people find it offencive...and many people stare like they are thinking: "Goodness, this girl dresses naked."
Perhaps its not the conservative route, but i am daring and rebellious with fashion. I like doing things 'frowned upon' by others. <wierd>
I know a good look when i see one too. With my experience walking in a shopping mall, with a crop top, a girl doing promotions in all long black attire, looked at me as i walked past, i stared at her, and she said to me:
"Aren't you cold?"
No goodness we live in Sunny Pretoria it is Summer, hello!! It is like 30 degrees outside and your saying to me am i cold?
silly girl... she doesn't know what trendy fashion is.

No comments:

Post a Comment