About Me

Wednesday 1 August 2012




This is the current update for my fashion diary:
First we have the very trendy accessory in right now, FEATHERS.
Feather earrings, feather necklaces, I love how this looks with long, loose flowing hair as the feathers sort of intertwine amongst the hair creating a beautiful, hippyish chic look.
I have plenty of this trend right now, feathers decorating my room, my car, and myself.
Secondly we have a fantastic mini skirt with leather insets on the sides. Leather was quite in for the winter season. I do not like full on leather, but i think it looks great incorporated in small amounts in clothing.
Thirdly, on a shopping spree to one of my favourite stores, YDE, i bought these fantastic leggings. Leggings are and will always be in it seems.
Lastly: Everyone needs a little jewellery to spice up any outfit. This piece is quite punk mixed with hippy. It has small skull heads, which bring out my rock side, while the feather is there to bring some HIPPY to the party.
LOVE

No comments:

Post a Comment